Sunday 11 October 2015

Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin Up! - Seasonal Snapshot

Hello there and welcome to this months Memory Keeping with Stampin Up Project Life blog share. If you haven’t heard of this before then it is a monthly blog share that I take part in along with others all over the world to share Project Life by Stampin Up! You can find our Facebook group HERE

This month we are showcasing the Seasonal Snapshot set which I am just loving! It covers many different occasions in the Autumn from Back to School right up to Christmas. I have been gradually working through my boys albums and these pages will be part of Evan’s album covering Halloween and Bonfire Night in 2007 and 2008.
I have used the newer Page Protectors again so the back page is actually only 10 inches wide.
 One thing I love about doing my Project Life is looking back on all the photos as I play catch up. The story behind these photos is that on Bonfire Night we used to have a party at my Mum and Dads and sit in their garage, watch Strictly and the fireworks and eat stew. Sadly they moved away from this house in 2010 so the garage parties are no more!
 The photo above really makes me laugh as Evan had hidden in the green recycle bin and popped out! Love looking back on these pics when the boys were so much smaller. 
All the items I have used on these layouts are from the one set and the accessory pack including the cute star shaped paperclips above.

Here are the other ladies who have taken part this month as well as our Guest Designer Anna Pickering from my team of demonstrators - thank you Anna. Also a huge welcome to Linda Higgins for her first month on the team this month.


I hope you will visit my friends and take a look at their pages!

Julie
shop now

supplies


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome! And I love your family Halloween pages... they really let the photos tell the story! These are really fun pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome pages! The photos are fabulous - you were all obviously having a great time. I love the way you've layered the bat card with the Trick Or Treat card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Julie! Love the extra stamping and layering of cards esp the 2x2 one!

    ReplyDelete